Tuesday, May 24, 2022

NAVIGATING THIS BLOG

I'm still trying to figure this blog out so bear with me. The following are some tips that should make things relatively simple if you choose to visit from time to time:

  • Clicking on photos will enlarge them for easier viewing
  • In the column to the right, you’ll see LABELS.” I’ve tried to create labels to help navigate the posts. “PE” in a label means that it is a poetic expression (what most would call a poem), “UPDATE” will indicate my latest “what’s happening”
  • Titles of poetic expressions (PEs) are typically also links to audio and/or video versions of the expression
  • You can search for keywords as well

Please don’t hesitate to offer critique and your know-how if you have some to offer. I’d like to make this as easy as I
can for anyone who visits. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

JUST A FEW POETRY X HUNGER 2023 HIGHLIGHTS

  Note: Please click on photos for enhanced viewing Well, 2023 has been quite the year for Poetry X Hunger and its poets! I don’t have what...